Sozap is looking for a 3D Environment Artist. You will join our teams working on current and new projects. You will design both environments and work on individual 3D props for our games.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail and you have experience adapting to different art directions. However, being a part of SOZAP is more than that. SOZAP is a studio where the developers decide among themselves rather than being told what to do. We believe that creative freedom is critical to crafting great games.
Are you passionate about making quality art and immersive environments?
Interested in joining an expanding company and impact the future of gaming?
- Creating beautiful, engaging game assets and environments
- Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members
- Contribute to all parts of the game development through playing, discussing, and providing feedback
- 2-3 years of experience creating high-quality 3D architecture, environments, lighting and levels
- Expert at creating both environments and 3d asset in different art styles
- Experience everything from whiteboxing concepts to assemble assets into compelling environments
- Proficiency in Maya, Blender or equivalent 3D software
- Experience working with Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Understanding of PBR workflow
- Good technical skills to manage memory, frame rate limits and budgets
- Can manage and organize work to ensure deadlines are met
- Fluency in English
- Shipped 1 or more mobile game title/s
- Experience working with Unity
- Proficiency in Substance Designer
We are a fast-growing company with our Headquarters in Nyköping, a coastal town with an old heritage. SOZAP also has a satellite office for our co-workers living in Stockholm, the capital city of Sweden, one hour away from Nyköping.
We are a multinational company that welcomes you no matter where you are from. If you would need to relocate we will assist you to make sure that the process will be smooth for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.
SOZAP is growing, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Interviews are held continuously.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter below along with your portfolio, previous projects or relevant information.
We look forward to reading your application.
SOZAP is a digital entertainment company with competence and ambition at its core. We work to create the best gaming experiences in the world. SOZAP believes in a strong corporate culture which creates the foundation for our independent teams where each member is passionate about their role. Through this collaboration of creative minds, we are developing into a global powerhouse of digital entertainment.