SOZAP is looking for a Senior Data Analyst. The last couple of decades, data has played a major role in games success.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst ready to both empower our day to day development with insightful reports and establishing the foundation of our future Business Intelligence team. You will have a part in designing User Acquisition strategies, developing data tools and more. However, being a part of SOZAP is more than that. SOZAP is a studio where the developers decide among themselves rather than being told what to do. We believe that creative freedom is critical to crafting great games.
Are you passionate about data and problem solving and want to be a part of our journey?
Interested in joining an expanding company and impact the future of gaming?
Join us today!
- Design methods to measure and forecast profitability of marketing activities
- Analyzing campaign performance, discovering and communicating what works
- Evaluating and defining metrics
- Understanding changes in key metrics and long-term trends
- Constructing impactful analyses to answer the teams most urgent gameplay query and be always on the lookout for the next big thing that’s holding us back
- Design experiments that allow us to validate our hypotheses, then translate the results into insight and guidance to steer our projects
- Develop tools to aid our development in integrating data driven design into the pipeline
- Provide data reports and dashboards as foundation for critical business decisions
- Years of experience generating Data-oriented analyses and recommendations
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Deep knowledge of statistical analysis
- Previous experience with building dashboards and visualizations (e.g. Looker, Periscope, Tableau, Power BI)
- Familiarity with marketing terms such as CPI, ROI, creative optimization
- Ability to turn analyses into valuable actions
- Fluency in English
- Know-how in big data technologies (e.g Presto, Hive, Druid)
- Understanding of how modern user acquisition works and how it affects game metrics and direction of the game
- Experience working in the gaming industry, especially in the F2P mobile casual genre
- Experience of Python/R
We are a fast-growing company with our Headquarters in Nyköping, a coastal town with an old heritage. SOZAP also has a satellite office for our co-workers living in Stockholm, the capital city of Sweden, one hour away from Nyköping.
We are a multinational company that welcomes you no matter where you are from. If you would need to relocate we will assist you to make sure that the process will be smooth for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.
SOZAP is growing, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Interviews are held continuously.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter below along with your portfolio, previous projects or relevant information.
We look forward to reading your application.
SOZAP is a digital entertainment company with competence and ambition at its core. We work to create the best gaming experiences in the world. SOZAP believes in a strong corporate culture which creates the foundation for our independent teams where each member is passionate about their role. Through this collaboration of creative minds, we are developing into a global powerhouse of digital entertainment.