Sozap is looking for a VFX Artist. You will join our teams working on current and new projects. We are looking for someone with a solid grasp of the principles of motion, anticipation, dynamics, follow-through, lighting, and other facets of animation. You will design effects to enhance all parts of our games, from impactful magic effects to responsive UX visuals. However, being a part of SOZAP is more than that. SOZAP is a studio where the developers decide among themselves rather than being told what to do. We believe that creative freedom is critical to crafting great games.
Are you passionate about making captivating effects and expanding our visual impact?
Interested in joining an expanding company and impact the future of gaming?
- Working in Unity to create and implement efficient and impactful VFX for mobile
- Work with particle systems, shader graph/shader code, textures, and meshes
- Collaborate with programming, audio, and animators to implement VFX using code and animation triggers
- Performance testing
- Experience with shader graphs and/or shader programming
- Proficiency at crafting consistently stunning, real-time effects using Unity systems, Photoshop, Maya etc
- Superior eye for lighting, color, direction, pacing and the ability to use them in creating beautiful visual effects that support gameplay
- 3+ years in the mobile games industry
- Great technical problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Wide knowledge of #C VFX implementation
- Expert knowledge of the HLSL, the GPU, and the graphics pipeline.
- Background creating real time effects using particles, animation, materials
- Experience creating real-time, in-game VFX for a variety of platforms from desktop to mobile.
- Experience with performance debugging tools
We are a fast-growing company with our Headquarters in Nyköping, a coastal town with an old heritage. SOZAP also has a satellite office for our co-workers living in Stockholm, the capital city of Sweden, one hour away from Nyköping.
We are a multinational company that welcomes you no matter where you are from. If you would need to relocate we will assist you to make sure that the process will be smooth for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.
SOZAP is growing, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Interviews are held continuously.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter below along with your portfolio, previous projects or relevant information.
We look forward to reading your application.
SOZAP is a digital entertainment company with competence and ambition at its core. We work to create the best gaming experiences in the world. SOZAP believes in a strong corporate culture which creates the foundation for our independent teams where each member is passionate about their role. Through this collaboration of creative minds, we are developing into a global powerhouse of digital entertainment.