SOZAP is looking for a UI/UX Artist. You will both create a polished and intuitive User Interface for our projects and empower our development by refining the UX together with our designers.
We are looking for an experienced game artist specialized on UI/UX to join our teams. However, being a part of SOZAP is more than that. SOZAP is a studio where the developers decide among themselves rather than being told what to do. We believe that creative freedom is critical to crafting great games.
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a hunger to create great user experiences?
Interested in joining an expanding company and impact the future of gaming?
Join us today!
- Creation of all steps of the UI including: mockups, icons, and animations in both prototypes and final products
- Wireframe and iterate on UX for new games and existing features
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces
- Involve yourself with the look and feel of further projects including animation, marketing and assets
- 3+ years experience in game development
- Graphic design skills, sketching, wire-framing and storyboarding abilities on paper and screen
- Experience with UI conventions and common challenges on mobile platforms
- Well-developed sense with fonts, tone, iconography, composition and colour
- Expertise with Adobe CS package(Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, etc)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate with other designers
- Strong ability to solve problems and find creative solutions
- Understanding different aspects of games
- An understanding of the full pipeline for getting UI assets into Unity Canvases
- Some interest and experience in 3Dmodelling (Maya and 3DS Max, ZBrush is a plus)
- Earlier work experience with UI animations and transitions
- Experience working with Git
- Passion for making great games
We are a fast-growing Swedish company in Serbia. We reside in our new office in Nis at the Science Technology Park, the heart of IT development in the city. The complex is only a 15-minute walk from the city center.
We are a multinational company that welcomes you no matter where you are from. If you would need to relocate, we will assist you to make sure that the process will be smooth for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.
SOZAP is growing, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter below along with your portfolio, previous projects or relevant information.
We look forward to reading your application.
SOZAP is a digital entertainment company with competence and ambition at its core. We work to create the best gaming experiences in the world. SOZAP believes in a strong corporate culture which creates the foundation for our independent teams where each member is passionate about their role. Through this collaboration of creative minds, we are developing into a global powerhouse of digital entertainment.